Rancho Cucamonga, CA (PRWEB) May 23, 2007 -- Dr. Bob Bowman explains why we need a government that: (1) Follows the Constitution (2) Honors the Truth, and (3) Serves the People. Afterward, he'll take your questions for discussion.
The event is Thursday, May 31, 2007 from 7pm to 9pm at Rancho Cucamonga in Central Park, CA 91701 at the NW corner of Baseline & Milliken in Crafters Den on the East side of the Community Center.
Who is Dr. Bob Bowman? (http://www.ThePatriots.us)
- Former fighter pilot, flew 101 combat missions in Vietnam
- Director of the Strategic Defensive Initiative ("Star Wars") under Presidents Ford and Carter
- Former Director of Advanced Space Programs Development, USAF
- PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, California Institute of Technology
- Taught at five colleges and universities
- Recipient of the Eisenhower Medal, the George F. Kennan Peace Prize, the President's Medal of Veterans for Peace, the Air Medal with five oak leaf clusters, the Meritorious Service Medal, and numerous other awards
- A former Republican, Dr. Bowman ran for US Congress as a Democratic candidate in Florida's 15th congressional district in 2006. He lost to the Republican incumbent but won 44% of the vote on a platform to end the Iraq war now, stop exporting jobs, create a single-payer National Health Care System, support alternative energy, and require paper ballots in every voting machine
Says Dr. Bowman: "Think what a difference that would make! No more undeclared wars of aggression. No more spying on the American people. No more jailing of dissidents. No more hordes of illegal aliens driving down wages. No more exporting of jobs. No more NAFTA. No more North American Union. No more government lies, false-flag attacks, and cover-ups. No more corporate welfare. No more health plans written by insurance companies and pharmaceutical manufacturers. No more energy policies written by Exxon and Enron. No more trillions in debt. Most importantly, no more using our sons and daughters to kill Arabs for the oil companies. Let's "Take Back America!!"
So bring your ears and questions:
Thursday, May 31, 2007 7pm to 9pm
Rancho Cucamonga Central Park, CA 91701
In Crafters Den, on the East side of the Community Center
NW corner of Baseline & Milliken