We of Thee American Party are in our infancy and as such these by-laws are sure to grow as we obtain new members. Below are some of our beliefs. We are tired of voting for the "lesser" of two (2) evils.
1. We of Thee American Party believe that the "party" system has failed. Why do we believe this? Because it appears now that Congress and others have brought the parties to a fight amongst themselves and have lost track of the real reason they are there. They are there to represent the majority of the Americans of the United States. This is no longer happening has we can see with the discontent of Americans toward the acts of the President and the failure of Congress to address these issues.
2. We believe that an American should/shall be able to register has an American and not be forced to join a party if they so desire. We also realize that this is an individual right and if a person does want to belong to a party, so be it.
3. We also believe that if a person does belong to a party, they should still have the right to vote in any and all primaries. After all, the best candidate may not be in their party. At present, in most states, if a person joins a party, they are tied to that party. Of course, at voting time they are allowed to cross party lines. Why should they be limited to this? We feel that the only way we can get the best candidates to run for office is to cross party lines even at the primary level. This is our Constitutional given right and we believe that it must be upheld.
4. We also uphold the fact that a person does not have to belong to a party to run for office. If the majority of the people, at the state or federal level, wants to elect this non-party person so it shall be.
5. Now comes one of the hardest hurdles' to overcome and that is the funding for this non-party or, a person from a lesser-known party, to run for office. We already know which parties control most of the monies and can fund their candidates. We think it is our duty to come up with a solution so that an average American with the backing of a strong majority should receive funds so that the advertising of the candidates shall be equal even if this means that we must place a ceiling on the richer parties and also come up with state or federal funding for the non-party or, lesser known party's candidate.
6.We are seeking loyal, honest candidates that have common sense, believe in God or their Supreme Being and will uphold the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and by all means, the majority of the American public.
7. We admit that at our infancy right now, we do not have the answers but we feel that, as we grow, our membership will seek out and find ways to resolve these problems.
1. We also believe that any federal office shall be an elected position by the peoples of the United States. This includes and is not limited to, the Supreme Court Judges, the Federal Court Judges and other high ranking Federal positions.
2. We also believe that these positions shall be four year terms. Why do we believe this? The Constitution clearly states what happened when the King selected his own Judges knowing that they would support him and his/her ideology. We see this happening today and realize that this is Un-constitutional, illegal and must cease. Judges should be elected on the soul purpose to uphold the Constitution and the Bill of Rights of a free people of a free country.
We also uphold the fact that any elected official is not above the law and shall be treated has any other American when they break our laws. We also believe that if the government, be it local, state or federal, does not impeach an elected official that is not adhering to the laws of the land that we, has Americans have the right to force impeachment ourselves when a certain percent of the
population, which is yet to be determined, deems necessary.
1. We also intend to enforce the Bill of Rights which have been upturned and ignored for sometime now such as the taking of private property. The Bill of Rights CLEARLY STATES that the government SHALL NOT TAKE PRIVATE PROPERTY unless it benefits the majority of Americans. This Right has been blatantly misused and has always been illegal. We do not ask, but we demand that this right be reestablished immediately!
1. We are also tired of seeing fellow Americans being falsely accused of crimes that they have not committed. Daily we see Americans arrested and charged with crimes that they have not committed. However, they spend jail time, they may or may not be able to afford to pay a bondsman, they may even lose their job, spend hard earned money for legal fees and in the end, it has been decide that they are innocent and are released. However, they are still out of the time and money they have spent to prove themselves innocent without any recourse of or by the accusing legal department. Some of our fellow Americans go ahead and plead guilty for a crime they did not commit because they are financially unable to pay the attorney fees or the cost of fighting outweighs the cost of pleading guilty.
2. We propose a new check and balance system to keep all legal entities honest. At this moment of time, the best answer we have is that the legal entity that charges an American of a crime and that person is found innocent, that legal department/entity, be it local, state, or federal, must FULLY REIMBURSE this person of ALL MONIES they have spent to prove themselves innocent! We feel that this action will cause legal entities to clean up their own act. Why do we feel this way? Because if officer whoever charges too many innocent people and their department starts paying out more than they are receiving, we believe that this department will resolve this problem on their own in their own way. This is called check and balances.
Below are some of the 1st original 12 amendments' that shall be reinstated to their full power. These "Rights" have almost been destroyed, we of Thee United Parties demand that these rights be reinstated.
Article the third ... Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Article the fourth ... A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Article the sixth ... The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
Article the seventh ... No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
Article the eighth ... In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense.
Article the ninth ... In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.
Article the tenth ... Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.
Article the eleventh ... The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
Article the twelfth ... The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
Below comes right out of the Declaration of Independence, this part tell us it is OUR DUTY! Our fore-fathers were well learned and knew what the future held for us today and they told us what to do. Now it is time to do it!!
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security -- Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government.
-- The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let facts be submitted to a candid world.
Now, we have a new "King"...
Please read the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights in their entirety and READ THEM! The ONLY WAY to accomplish these thing are to UNITE, ALL for ONE, One for ALL! United we Stand, Divided we Fall....
For YOU are an AMERICAN! Let's keep it that way!